Calls for Book Proposals
Ethics International Press are pleased to invite proposals for academic books (monographs). Please note that we make no charge to publish. If you have a specific requirement for Open Access publication, please contact us. Click here to download a Proposal Form
We are taking a deliberately broad approach to the topic of ethics, so are happy to consider English language proposals in fields including, but not limited to:
- Religion and spirituality
- Law and justice
- Arts & Humanities, including history and culture
- Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Business/responsible business including issues relating to the UN Global Compact
- Environment, sustainability, and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Medical ethics
- Politics and the public sector
- Artificial Intelligence and Technology
- Security and surveillance
Proposals should primarily be for scholarly books, including text/reference books. We encourage and welcome adapted Doctoral theses. You can find notes of Guidance for Adapting a PhD Dissertation here.
Our aim is to build Ethics International Press into the world’s leading specialist academic publisher in ethics and related fields. Ethics International Press aims to be broad in scope, inclusive and welcoming of diverse voices and approaches, and a friendly and unpretentious place to publish.
For further information, please also see our Notes of Guidance for Authors.