The Responsible Business Collection
John Peters is Founder and Director, Wainstalls Partnership, and Director, China Association for Socially Responsible Leadership, Halifax, UK
The notion of ‘Responsible Business’ has moved from marginal to mainstream in a relatively short space of time. This collection invites authors to explore responsibility in business, management practice, business teaching, and regulation.
We invite contributions including, but not limited to:
- The aims, role and efficacy of United Nations Responsible Business ‘models’ such as the Sustainable Development Goals, the UN Global Compact, the Principles for Responsible Management Education, PRME, and the Principles for Responsible Investment, PRI
- ‘Doing Well by Doing Good’ and the primacy of shareholder interest
- Ethical and moral individual roles
- Governance and the Board of Directors
- Regulation and Government
- The role of stakeholder groups
- The ‘Responsible Consumer’
A Chapter will normally be between 3000 and 6000 words, but these are not strict word limits, and can be discussed with the Editor. They should be written in English, and presented to the Editor complete and free of spelling and grammar errors. Please see our Manuscript Submission Guidelines for more information.
Chapter Authors will be asked to sign a simple Contributor Agreement, and to warrant that a Chapter does not infringe any copyright or other rights, and that the Author holds the rights to publish the work.
To discuss or submit a Chapter for consideration in The Responsible Business Collection, please contact email@example.com