"Roger Bissell and Vinay Kolhatkar have a great appreciation for Aristotle, which comes across clearly even as they also seek to modernize those elements of Aristotle’s work where later developments in physical or social science call for it. The book is well-researched but easily accessible to the general reader. The result gives them a plausible way to construct a theory of how to live a meaningful and humane life."
- Aeon J. Skoble, Professor of Philosophy, Bridgewater State University
"The Nazi doctors’ trial is rightly remembered for the judges' ten rules for the ethical conduct of human experiments, known as the Nuremberg Code. Lauren Small compellingly and elegantly imagines the remarkable characters and the drama of ideas behind the scenes."
- Dr. Jonathan Moreno, David and Lyn Silfren University Professor at the University of Pennsylvania, USA
"We would highly recommend this book to anyone having an interest in gender equality or gender differences, and especially readers who have a high propensity to fathom literary complexity and wish to further improve that capacity, as well as those who enjoy a high level of curiosity about political rhetoric in particular. Additionally, anyone with an interest in understanding the use of emotive language, self-promotion or persuasion, will benefit from this read."
- Dr David Robinson, Head of Business School, Holmes Institute, Australia, and Dr Ashnil Murray, Torrens University, Australia
"There are relatively few books on the problem of reducing gun shootings. This book is distinctive in applying social marketing research principles to yield insights. Nancy Lee is the best person that I can think of to write masterfully on this topic."
- Philip Kotler, S.C. Johnson Distinguished Professor of International Marketing, Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, Illinois, USA
"Paul Nemitz and Matthias Pfeffer make an excellent analysis of the current and emerging ethical challenges that come along with society's digitization. Their insights are clear and constructive. A remarkable piece of work."
- Constance Bommelaer de Leusse, Executive Director, Project Liberty Institute. Member of the Scientific Committee, Digital, Governance and Sovereignty Chair of the university of Sciences Po