Calls for Chapters and Edited Collections
Calls for Chapters
We currently offer the following Open Calls for Chapters. Click the links below to see more details. Please note that wee do not accept chapters for publication outside of agreed Open Calls.
- The Ethics International Press Critical Psychology and Critical Psychiatry Series (FIRST THREE VOLUMES PUBLISHED)
A Chapter will normally be between 3,000 and 6,000 words, but these are not strict word limits, and can be discussed with the Editor. Chapters should be written in English.
Ethics International Press is an academic (scholarly) publisher, and Collections which contain Chapters will primarily serve an academic market (research, study and teaching). Chapters should therefore be presented in a style and language which fits an academic audience, which includes full and proper referencing.
Contributing a Chapter
Please note that we do not accept chapters for publication outside of agreed Open Calls. Do not send chapters unless they are intended for an Edited Collection, as listed above.
Chapters should be sent in an editable format, such as Microsoft Word, and be complete, and free of spelling and grammar errors. A submitted Chapter should be accompanied by an Abstract (summary) of 250 to 500 words. This should be included as part of the same document. Authors should also send, separately, a copy of a CV.
To propose a chapter, please send an Abstract (summary) of 250 to 500 words, and a CV.
Accepted Chapter Authors will be asked to sign a short publishing contract.
Please address any further questions to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Calls for Edited Collections
Ethics International Press are pleased to invite proposals for scholarly Edited Collections. Please note that we make no charge to publish. If you have a specific requirement for Open Access publication, please contact us. Click here to download a Proposal Form
We are happy to consider English language proposals in fields including, but not limited to:
- Business ethics, including management, economics, and finance
- Philosophical issues, including religion and faith, and morals
- Ethics in Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences, including history, society and culture, politics, sports and leisure, and literature
- Current issues and challenges, such as the COVID-19 pandemic, climate change, energy, environmental issues, food security, poverty, and technology/AI
- Applied fields, such as bioethics, education, the built environment, data ethics, legal ethics, and medical ethics
- Psychology and psychiatry, counselling, and childhood studies
- Diversity issues, including gender and sexuality, equality, and inclusion
Proposals should primarily be for scholarly books, including text/reference books. We encourage and welcome collections of selected papers from Conferences and Symposia. You can find notes of Guidance for Adapting Conference Proceedings here.
Our aim is to build Ethics International Press into the world’s leading specialist academic publisher in ethics and related fields. Ethics International Press aims to be broad in scope, inclusive and welcoming of diverse voices and approaches, and a friendly and unpretentious place to publish.
For further information, please also see our Notes of Guidance for Authors
For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com