Send us an email through the form. We usually respond within one business day.
Founded in Cambridge, UK, in 1993, Ethics Press publishes academic books on Ethics and all related and associated topics. We aim to be the world’s leading specialist academic publisher in our field. Our publishing fields of expertise include:
- Business, Management, Finance and Economics
- Politics and the Public Sector
- Environment, Sustainability, and Climate Change,
- Arts and Humanities, including History and Culture
- Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Religion and faith
- Law and justice
- Medical ethics
- Artificial Intelligence and Technology
- Society and Culture
- Gender and Sexuality
We provide books to leading universities worldwide, the British Government, the European Commission, and to wholesalers, bookshops, libraries, agents, and individuals around the world.