Submit a Book Proposal
Ethics International Press are pleased to invite proposals for academic books and edited collections. Please note that we make no charge to publish. If you have a specific requirement for Open Access publication, please contact us.
We take a deliberately broad approach to the topic of Ethics, so are happy to consider English language proposals in fields including, but not limited to:
- Business Ethics, including Business and Management, and Economics and Finance
- Philosophical issues, including Religion and Faith, and Morals
- Ethics in Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences, including History, Society and Culture, Politics, Sports and Leisure, and Literature
- Current issues and challenges, such as the COVID-19 pandemic, Climate Change, Energy, Food and Farming, Poverty, and Technology/AI
- Applied fields, such as Bioethics, Education, the Built Environment, Data Ethics, Legal Ethics, and Medical Ethics
- Psychology and Psychiatry, Counselling, and Childhood Studies
- Diversity issues, including Gender and Sexuality, and Equality Diversity Inclusion
Proposals should primarily be for scholarly books, including text/reference books. We encourage and welcome adapted Doctoral theses, and edited collections selected from conferences.
We are actively commissioning titles, and book series. We aim to build Ethics International Press into the world’s leading specialist academic publisher in ethics and related fields.
Ethics International Press aims to be broad in scope, inclusive and welcoming of diverse voices and approaches, and a friendly and unpretentious place to publish. Ethics International Press was founded in Cambridge, UK, in 1993.
Once completed, please send to email@example.com along with a recent CV, and a sample chapter.
For further information, please also see our Notes of Guidance for Authors.